True Confessions

Greetings, loyal minions. Your Maximum Leader has never read “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.”

Nor has he seen the film.

That is all.

Carry on.

Fear and Loathing in Georgetown said:


Whew! If you had read that book, you’d realize that 40% of everything I’ve ever written was stolen from that book. The other 60% was lifted from The Great Shark Hunt.

that may not mean much to you, but it does explain why I’ve sucked since Hunter shot himself in 2005.

Leave a Comment!

Please note: Comments may be moderated. It may take a while for them to show on the page.

Back To Main

    About Naked Villainy

    • maxldr


    • E-mail your villainous leader:
      "maxldr-blog"-at-yahoo-dot-com or

    • Follow us on Twitter:

    • No really follow on
      Twitter. I tweet a lot.

Naked Villainy… We’ll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.

    Villainous Commerce

    Villainous Sponsors

      • Get your link here.

      Villainous Search